Packing services involve the packing of all of your smaller possessions into cartons, dis-assembly of items such as beds, dressers with mirrors, and the loading of these cartons and all of your possessions onto our moving trucks.
We then drive to your new home, unload all items and cartons into the rooms of your choice, unpack the cartons we packed, set up the items we disassembled and remove all cartons and packaging for disposal.
The following list can help speed up the moving process for us, resulting in a lower cost for you:
- Package all your small items into cartons and label each carton based on the room you would like the carton to be moved into in your new home. (Example: Kitchen)
- Check all cupboards, closets, crawl spaces and attics and make sure everything is removed from these areas and placed into the main areas of your home.
- Place all of your cartons in one area (preferred) in your home or place them in a stack in the room they were packed in. This speeds the loading process up because our movers are able to load the cartons onto a dolly quickly and remove them from your home.
- Dismantle your beds including the frames.
- Remove mirrors from dressers.
Remember to book your local move as far in advance as possible, especially if you are moving mid-month or at month end. These time periods are the most popular and book up quickly.
If you would like a quote on Packing Services, please contact us or use the form below: